(StatePoint) When it comes to entertaining ourselves at home, there are more options than ever before. Whether you are looking to upgrade your family’s existing movie night experience or you are just getting started in assembling a home theater system, here are five reasons to consider doing so now.
1. There is more media available. With so many streaming services accessible, more movies and shows are available at your fingertips than ever before, making it possible to instantly enjoy everything from recent blockbusters to classic favorites to a marathon of your favorite TV series.
2. You can find high-quality tech. Today’s high-quality tech makes it possible to get an upgraded movie theater-like experience at home. For example, the projectors from Casio’s LampFree line-up offer quick, easy set-up and reliable, brilliant images that include models that work well in any size room or home theater.
3. It allows you to get cozy. When the weather outside is frightful, why head to a drafty movie theater? Nothing beats staying-in and enjoying the comfort of your own home — you can even wear your PJs if you want!
4. You can make it a party. With a home theater system, you can invite all your friends and family over for movie nights. Ask everyone to bring a treat inspired by the movie that you’ll be watching for some fun, quality time together.
5. You can save time. Sports practice, homework, the school play; your kids are busy and so are you, which means you may not always find time for the entire family to head to the movie theater for a specific showing. However, with a great theater in your own home, you can plan a spur-of-the-moment movie night whenever it works for your family.